Introduction To Penguin Meat Supply Ltd.

Irene & Vic 1964

Penguin Meat Supply is in the wholesale and retail meat distribution business. When Penguin was taken over by the Michaluk Family in the early 1960's it was located in the Whalley area of Surrey. In 1964 Penguin moved to 1554 Johnston Road White Rock where it continues to do business today. A few years after moving to White Rock Vic and Irene became Penguin's sole owners by buying out Vic's father Harry and Vic's brother Walt. After many years of steady growth Penguin bought "Langley Cold Storage Ltd" to provide expanded cooler and freezer capacity and to assist in the growing volume of wholesale meat distribution. At the time of this publication Penguin Meat Supply has, 17 retail staff, 27 wholesale staff, and 7 administrative staff, for a total of 51 employees. As a result of the hard work and dedication of our employees, Penguin continues to show steady growth, which promotes optimism for the future.